PRIMARY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; professional certification (e.g.
CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is a plus
• 4+ years of prior relevant experience
• Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management
methodologies and governance standards.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching
• Microsoft Technology Associate
• Veeam and VMWare Experience
• Mimecast Skills and Experience
• Antivirus and Firewall Experience
• Other Cybersecurity related qualification
• Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
• A forensic approach to challenges
• A deep understanding of how security threats work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change
in the Cybersecurity world
• Ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures
• Continues training and upskilling of Cybersecurity qualification
• Experience with databases and patch management
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.