IT and Telecommunications company is seeking a bright individual to provide support on all our software applications and hardware products
- To provide software & hardware support on all our products. Build solid business relationship with our clients.
- Manage and execute all service calls and new installations in the set timeframe and the profitability of it.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedure for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and the development team.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues. Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- 2 years’ experience in the time & attendance as well as access control field would be ideal.
- Must have at least 2 years telephonic and field support experience. Basic knowledge of SQL system, utilities and scripting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Computing: A+ and N+ or equivalent/higher.
- Basic electronics: N2 or equivalent/higher.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.