1. Age Analysis review
• Prepare age analysis for monthly review.
• Follow up on outstanding items/queries with creditors and
ensure that they are resolved.
• Follow up on problem vendors.
• Year to date performance/workload tracking.
2. Approval of recons and journals
• Approve/review daily and monthly invoice journals and credit
• Approve/review weekly and monthly reconciliations.
• Approve/review weekly and monthly payment journals.
• Assist in solving with reconciliations that the creditors can’t.
3. Creditors Management
• Delegation of responsibilities between the various creditors.
• Ensure strict deadlines are met.
• Managing workload between different creditors.
• Ensure that SOPs are followed when capturing invoices, doing
recons and payments.
• Escalate supplier queries if necessary.
• Involved in the recruitment process of creditors as well as
• Supervise and provide input on training and development
• Employee wellness and motivation.
4. Fixed monthly expenses
• Ensure timely capturing of fixed monthly invoices.
• Double check monthly accruals needed.
• Capture monthly Wesbank Cards, Corporate Cards, Petty Cash
and Vodacom expenses as well as compiling reports for review
• Capture monthly on-charges.
• Grade 12 (Matric Certificate).
• A tertiary qualification in Accounting Sciences will be advantageous.
• A minimum of 5 year’s Accounts Payable experience.
• Previous Accounts Payable experience within the FMCG industry.
• Experience with Accounting Software (e.g SAGE, QuickBooks, Xero
• Meat Matrix Software Experience will be an advantage
• Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws, and
• Team management skills essential
• Effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and to work under pressure.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Established proficiency in Microsoft 365 office suite with an emphasis on
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link