• Lead time per project, estimated vs actual time taken,
and time spent on rework.
• Deliver all projects on time and in full as outlined by brief
& Project plan.
• Percentage of projects delivered within budget.
• Keeping budget, time, and production constraints in
• UX metrics such as usability, helpfulness, satisfaction.
• Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the
marketing teams needs and vision.
• Preparing mock-up’s and presenting to marketing team
before deciding on a final design/concept.
• Editing proofs to marketing teams’ specifications and
getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
• Working and collaborating with design agency Metro,
copywriters, photographers, and other designers.
• Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various
media, above and below the line.
• Adhering to brand identity and guidelines.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
• Working with external departments to extend concept
and visuals to other internal and external marketing/related material.
• Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right
format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press
and production facilities.
• Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
• A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or
any related creative field.
• Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s
Creative suite of programs or similar.
• Other software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML,
CorelDraw, or AutoCAD.
• 5-8 Years Working Experience
• Packaging experience.
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize
• Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases
your individual design aesthetic.
• Good communication skills to accurately convey your
concepts to clients and team members.
• Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe
Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs
associated with what you will be delivering.
• Have an active interest in art/design and passionate
about the work you deliver.
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link