Client based in Durban seeks the services of Sales Rep to prospect for new business from the corporate and SME business sector and maximizing sales activity and prospect conversion rates. You don't take "No" as an answer and you are a truly perseverant person. You're passionate about closing a deal and always looking for new business growth. If successful in the role, the next step is to become Branch Manager with own P&L management (min 3 years of growing revenue).
- To manage and complete all activity in the Igloo and Salesforce databases.
- To achieve targets in line with the company budget.
- To visit both existing and potential customers maximizing rental and contract opportunities.
- To represent Petit Forestier at FMCG or Logistics partners' events.
- To use LinkedIn Sales navigator to introduce Petit Forestier to prospects and update accordingly your profile with regular products or industry related news.
- To maintain a strong pipeline for future business.
- To ensure leads are contacted, professionally followed and converted.
- To develop a weekly tele sales and new business customer visit plan.
- To update Greenforce CRM to accurately record information.
- To achieve a monthly target in line with the budget and be able to explain the gaps.
- To update and report to the Managing Director your monthly achievements and future targets.
- Assist workshop manager in his tasks with customers.
Measures of Success:
- Achievement of contract targets and increasing the size of Petit Forestier fleet.
- Quotation Submissions.
- Adherence to Igloo and Greenforce completion
- A fluid Top 10 database and creating clear reports to management.
- A strong VIP database.
- Developed a solid network of customers and partners.
- Proven tele sales and cold calling experience.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Proven record of consultative selling.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce would be a big bonus).
- Growth mind-set / New business hunter.
- Knowledge and experience within the commercial vehicle or FMCG industry on the supply side.
- Contract Hire experience.
- Experience of sales within the transport industry.