Position: Production Foreman
The Position of Production Foreman involves working closely with the National Production Manager and Production Supervisors to ensure coordination between all the production departments and maintenance on a daily basis to ensure efficient manufacturing.
- Production Management Diploma
- Five years’ experience in food manufacturing industry.
- HACCP experience and qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Doing weekly Production Plan
- Capture and review of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Reconciliation of weekly Production plan on a daily basis.
- Communicate changes of the plan to the Production Manager and Logistics
- Ensuring of adherence to Food and Health and Safety in the production areas.
- Optimise people, plant, machinery & throughput.
- Compiling of monthly, weekly and daily production reports for the National Production Manager
- Coordinate with the Production Manager & Workshop Foreman to minimize downtime and planning of preventative maintenance.
- Conduct internal audits on the SOP’s in the plant.
- Capturing of all raw data of daily production, stock shortages, out of stocks and down time.
- Assist with delegating tasks such as cleaning, working on special orders
- Participating in performance evaluations
- Assist with resolving employee concerns and conflicts
- Handling of all relevant HR issues concerning to the production departments.
- Assisting Supervisor with maintaining Production and Department goals
- Monitor and assisting in maintaining and improving the Food Safety Standards.
- Customer Orientation
- Observance Skills
- Excellence Orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Planning and problem solving Skills
- Comparison Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Advanced Numerical Skills
- Advanced Reading and Writing Skills