Platform Administrator required for a Contract (3 months, with possible extension) in Woodmead.
This position requires an effective, collaborative, multi-skilled person who has a solid understanding of systems/applications/ERP’s (both traditional sales/FMCG and eCommerce) and related analytics. It requires thorough business process understanding, attention to detail, strong administrative skills and the ability to identify risks, implement solutions, resolve queries timeously and to strive for continuous improvement and sustainability.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment
- Accountabilities Customer / admin support, Telesales / admin / data capture, Back office administration of trade tools
- Provide reporting and analytics
- Support, implement and maintain key sales tools and applications
- Expert in Excel
- Build and use of PowerBi reports / dashboards
- Database management
- Data hierarchy
- Strong systems understanding
- Create new user profiles/logons.
- Carry out applicable database field checks daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Onboarding of all new products onto the platform and the maintenance of all existing products (support from Product Specialist)
- Assist in the onboarding of new Sellers onto the Platform.
- Support the Product Specialist.
- Trouble shooting, analyzing and resolving tickets raised.
- Rotational standby support to customers outside working hours.
- Creation of training materials and training of users.
- Monitor user adoption and user rating of Application.
- Raise technical problems identified with IT timeously AND communicated with affected parties.
- Understand limitations and when to escalate technical problems when unable to resolve.
- General user support on application.