To provide timeous and effective expense analysis for all departments to enable decision making, control, budget management and organisational performance management. To determine profitability by product by customer. To improve the accuracy, usability and timeliness of the TM1 tool in DSA. To calculate ROI's on new business opportunities. To address day to day ad-hoc analysis needs of management.
- Ensure financial analysis is executed cost effectively.
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of the company.
- Conduct needs analysis for department heads to ensure requirement for reports are defined and met.
- Present expense analysis to Exco, highlighting and explaining the findings of analysis.
- Conduct clear and complete analysis of each department's expense every month.
- Provide additional day to day management support to all sections of management.
- Ensure management and departments have timely access to accurate financial analysis to be used to decision making, control and performance management.
- Compile a comprehensive and detailed budget annually to be used for analysis, control and organisational performance appraisal.
- Conduct budget vs expense analysis, post correction of errors by finance.
- Conduct monitoring of actuals in comparison with the actual budget.
- Investigate errors in the ledger and highlight to the concerned financial accountant for correction in an effective manner.
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Completed Matric or equivalent accredited by SAQA.
- B.Com/B.Sc. (analytics or business) degree, preferably with honors or a certification from CIMA.
- Min 2 years of Costing experience within FMCG environment.
- Must have Activity Based Costing (ABC) experience.
- Find innovative ways to apply information from TM1 for management reporting by improving the tool's accuracy, usability and timelines.
- Must have TM1 experience