New Verticals Account Manager
As a New Verticals Account Manager, you will be in charge of developing the Grocery portfolio in specific areas and/or cities, both on the topline (orders and client’s growth) and bottom line (average basket), with a strong focus on the partner's dimension. You'll have to drive business performance in your area.
What You'll Do
- Prospect into high-value accounts that are ideal targets for Clients Grocery section
- Communicate the value of the Client to Enterprise prospects and customers
- Develop territory/account plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise prospects including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new Direct business
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts, and participating in quarterly business reviews
- Build long-term relationships with the most meaningful grocery / new verticals accounts, ultimately improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and happiness. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business
- Acquire a substantial knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing Grocery (opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover...)
- Act as an ambassador of the organizations mission, brand, and product
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in the RSA and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales or account management role, but we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly changing work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and optimally champion customer needs
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Be proactive and build positive and lasting relationships with our grocery partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential
- Project Management: good organization & managerial skills
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
We ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.