Our client in the FMCG industry is seeking to employ a UHT Foreman (Shift Position), based in Humansdorp.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- A suitable qualification to facilitate good manufacturing practices and sound staff management principles will form part of the job requirement.
- 4 years Supervisory experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment and have managed a team of Supervisors before.
- Experience and knowledge of the UHT Tetra Pak Filling and Downstream equipment will be an added advantage.
- Good people management skills to effectively lead a large team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a high-performance team of Supervisors and factory personnel.
- Responsibilities include staff commitment to company policies and procedures.
- The achievement of daily production targets as per set KPI's.
- Ensuring the adherence to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the quality system and training of subordinates.
- The job holder will report to the UHT Production Manager.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.