Our client based in Humansdorp is looking for an experienced Maintenance Packaging Specialist.
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- The successful candidate needs to be a qualified Millwright or Electrician, although other suitably qualified could also be considered.
- Preferred candidates will have successfully completed Tetra Pak Maintenance Courses (TBA 8, 21, A3 Speed).
- Have a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in performing planned and breakdown maintenance on Tetra Pak 8, 21, A3 Flex/Speed filling equipment as well as the relevant downstream equipment.
- The candidate also needs to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior maintenance technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be expected to lead his team to achieve daily and monthly MME, MTBF and MTTR targets by means of effective planned breakdown maintenance of both filling and downstream equipment and thereby ensure the achievement of production maintenance expenditure targets.
- The candidate will be self-driven with the ability to proactively identify problematic issues within and outside his area of responsibility.
- This position requires leadership skills and the application thereof in order to effectively manage the team and achieve optimum results.
- Due to the nature of the operation this position requires the performance of overtime and standby duties, where necessary to keep the production facility operational.
- The Maintenance Packaging Specialist will also assist the Foreman in the performance of his duties where necessary.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.