Our client based in George has an Area Sales Manager position available in their organization.
- 3-year Marketing degree.
- 3 years experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must be willing to travel within the region.
- Be a highly skilled communicator and negotiator and ensure customer service excellence is executed at all times in a proactive manner.
- The ability to work independently in a self-disciplined manner and to deliver operational and administrative sales objectives is a prerequisite.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will primarily be responsible for conducting sales reviews, assessing account performance, and formulating promotional plans to meet or exceed set targets.
- The candidate will also be required to conduct promotional reviews and manage spending versus budgets and targets set as well as managing claims/ credit notes and sales forecasting per key account.
- The candidate will monitor customers on swell allowance in regard to credit notes & as per the agreement, monitor pricing correctly at DC & H/O, monitor DC strike rates to stores, check DC stock rotation as well as reporting all DC claims monthly.
- The incumbent will conduct weekly trade visits to the allocated area and regular appointments with store managers, staff, and merchandisers to build and maintain relationships.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.