Technical Manager required for a large FMCG company based in Queenstown, Eastern Cape
Key Performance Areas:
- ISO45001 implementation and compliance.
- FSSC22000 accreditation and compliance.
- Cost management (Control maintenance and CAPEX budgets).
- Staff supervision and training.
- Machine efficiencies, plant utilization.
- Preventative, scheduled maintenance planning and execution.
- Total asset care which includes facility maintenance.
- B-Eng, BSc Electrical or BSc Mechanical (GCC Factories advantageous).
- Min 5 years’ experience in a technical lead role in a FMCG environment (high speed packaging advantageous).
- A proven leader with exceptional management skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- High business acumen and ability to work under pressure.
- Decisive decision making and ability to work to deadlines.
- Superior proficiency in computer applications (Krones Site Pilot and Asset management advantageous).
- Established relationships and networks with stakeholders in the machine supply chain.
- Exceptional fault-finding & diagnostic skills.
- Demonstrated maintenance planning, implementation, and control.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.