• Tertiary degree is essential?
• Knowledge of industrial safety rules and regulations?
• Technical skills to identify safety and operational non-compliance?
• Ability to conduct investigations into safety incidents, identifying root causes and developing
preventative and corrective actions (Incident Investigator)?
• Understanding of ABInBev Safety, Health & Environmental Management Systems (VPO)
[SAMTRAC or NEBOSH] National Diploma in a related field –Safety Management?
• 2-5 years experience in a Brewery with exposure to VPO, Safety and Engineering fields?
• Experience in working in an industrial or FMCG environment essential?
• Good presentation, report drafting, and problem-solving skills?
• Ability to coaching and training teams?
• Ideal candidate would have experience in working with the NOSA integrated system?
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the levels in the plant?
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link