We are looking for a Chep Administrator (Pallets Controller) for the Mobeni area in Durban to maintain the movement of Pallets both internally and externally and monitor the specific Account.
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible and accountable for Pallet Control and management of pallets in the warehouse and at customers nationally.
- Responsible for the update of CHEP details for customers on the database
- Responsible for the daily capturing and reconciliation of pallet movements to and from customers and depots and tracking pallets de-hired off the CHEP Account.
- Ensure that accurate Customer Record Cards are kept as hard copies and such documentation is available.
- Reconcile on both a weekly basis and monthly basis pallet cost and counts to eliminate pallet losses.
- Regular liaison with Customers on pallet recoveries.
- Resolve outstanding pallet issues/ pallet stock variances.
- Reconcile Chep account to Portfolio. Resolve all outstanding queries to prevent excessive costs on the CHEP Account.
- To effectively control and manage pallet costs and pallet losses.
- Work collaboration with teammates and Chep to maximise efficiencies and best practice.
- Raising of queries for incorrect charges
- Daily Recon of physical pallets, pallets in warehouse, pallets in transit vs pallets received
- Managing the collection of Pallets from customers
- Ensuring documents are verified and updated daily, and sent through to the relevant departments when required/ timeously
- Weekly stocktake of pallets to ensure easier and accurate control
- Presenting weekly physical pallet reconciliation to Operations Manager
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted