The AD reads:
A National Beverage company is looking for TVET N6 students who have completed their N6 studies and are in possession of their Certificate or Statement of Results or letter from their TVET college confirming a placement requirement for a period of 18 months.
This is to gain workplace experience in our company, in order to obtain your full qualification.
You will receive a stipend will be R4,000p/m unless they have a drivers license, then it will be R4,200p/m. and be placed on a fixed term contract for a period of 18 months .
The disciplines we are looking for are:
• Financial Management
• Retail Business Management
• Marketing Management
We have Retail Beverage store in Durban (UMBILO) where you will spend your 18 months.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
• CV (with contact details)
• Matric certificate certified ( not older than 3 months)
• N6 statement of Results/ N 6 letter of Achievement / or letter from the institution confirming the placement requirement/ or proof of enrolment with the TVET college
• Student number from the college you attended
• ID copy certified ( not older than 3 months)
• Name of last school attended plus school address
If I can have these documents by the 10TH October 2020