Financial Manager (Shared Services)
R1.3m plus bonus
Global FMCG Group is looking for skilled CA with experience in running a shared service center. Reporting to the Executive you will be responsible for the overall management of the group’s financial shared services centre (FSSC). The function houses procure-to-pay and payroll functions.
Key performance areas
- Manage completion of monthly deliverables against service-level-agreements and deadlines within both the payables and payroll processes.
- Execute strategic focus areas for the division
- Continuously evaluate business processes to ensure key risks are mitigated with appropriate financial controls through implementation of relevant process improvement initiatives
Financial Shared Service Centre
- Review and authorisation of supplier master data changes.
- Review, authorisation and release of weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Review and monitor of key internal controls within the payment process.
- Proactively improving SAP and other applications functionality to meet business requirements and improve compliance
- Improvement in the creditor’s day ratio through ensuring adherence to payment terms
- Design and review of payroll and compliance processes.
- Review and authorisation of payroll payments.
- Review and authorisation employee master data changes.
- Reporting key financial and compliance measurables to financial directors and component teams
- Review and report metric based financial analysis on both accounts payable and payroll data to support decision making, budgeting, planning and forecasting