- Establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the branch; providing input to these objectives to the manner in which performance will be measured and controlled.
- Maintain sales volume, and product mix, keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Proactively generates new customers while maintaining existing sales and ensures a high standard of sales organization and administration.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Making competent commercial decisions in line with a budget to meet financial targets as agreed by the CEO
- Develops strategic sales plans, assigns sales territory to Sales Representatives, and set sales targets for each Representative.
- Directs sales activities and monitors the performance of the Sales Representatives to meet the goals set.
- Responsible for evaluating Sales Representative's work performance monitoring the quality of service rendered through customer feedback as well as client service reports and ensuring that Sales Representatives are maximizing opportunities to sell products.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation
- Achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals, and retention of account relationships
- Conducts regularly scheduled sales and customer service meetings; actively encourages staff to build customer relationships
- Ensures that all sales and customer service reporting information is provided on a timely basis
- Analyses and monitors sales regularly and updates sales indicators for sales staff daily
- Reviews market trends to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates and to report on any noteworthy trends or changes to these.
- Maintains good relationships with customers and regularly visits customers with sales personnel
- Monitors sales reps calling schedules and ensures that clients are being visited regularly in accordance with sales priorities.
- Ensures the efficient delivery of sales quotes and that all customers sales and technical queries are resolved promptly
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising initiatives
- Represents the Company at trade association meetings to promote the product
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives a required
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- 10 years of experience in the Food / FMCG industry in a related capacity
- Sound knowledge of food costing and pricing
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Must be results-driven and customer-focused
- Valid driver's license and own reliable motor vehicle is NON NEGOTIABLE
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate and develop sales employees
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondence and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner
- Only SA Citizens will be considered
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.