We are looking for a Stock Accountant for the Nasrec (Soweto) area in Johannesburg within the FMCG Manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for performing daily checks on production which is run in packing plant, loading each day’s production on the system to by invoiced/IBT. Performing stock counts and general stock taking when necessary and ensuring optimum stock integrity through investigating variances and discrepancies in stock.
- Keeping track of stock movements through reconciliation on excel spreadsheet.
- Receiving of all inbound IBT on the system and performing system IBT when dispatching.
- Performing GRV’s on goods received, and RTS when required
- Grade 12
- 5 years relevant experience
- FMCG, Manufacturing sector experience essential
- Proven ability to manage, maintain and deliver against Customer requirements
- Analytical skills
- Above average written/oral communications skill
- Conflict Management
- Report Writing skills
- Perform daily packing plant check on all production run for previous day. Investigate any and all discrepancies/variances.
- Load production items and QTY’s on system to allow IBT/Invoicing of goods
- Capture all stock movements on excel spreadsheet to check for irregularities/variances and investigate if any are found.
- Perform stock counts if/when required.
- Receiving of inbound IBT’s on system.
- Performing system IBT when dispatching occurs.
- Performing monthly stock take and ensuring necessary preparation such as pre-counts, sorting of stock, completeness checks and printing out count sheets is done beforehand.
GRV’s and RTS’s
- Performing GRV on goods received.
- Ensuring necessary admin is done on receiving documents and that these are then couriered to Head Office.
- Performing RTS when necessary.
- Ensuring necessary admin is done on RTS documents and that these documents are then couriered down to Head Office.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Stock taking
- Reconciliations of stock movements
- Production and packing plant checks
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted