Our client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Johannesburg is currently looking to employ a Head of Procurement.
Main purpose of the position:
- Stock optimisation (Balance cash flow and safety stock)
- Manage budget and volume of stock required for various products
- Analysis and forecasting to plan stock, supply and demand
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on stock levels
- BCom Supply Chain, Finance
- Senior resource with min 5 years procurement management experience (preferably in pharmaceutical industry or FMCG).
- Experience in inventory management analysis and forecasting
- Preferred materials resource planning (MRP)
- Management accounting experience (Cost Accounting, Scenario Planning)
- May be required to work overtime
- Pastel Preferable
- Power BI
Key Performance Areas:
- Zero out of stocks
- Zero low stocks
- Placement of orders done once a month – 1st week of month
- All forecasts to be sent out to suppliers first week of month
- Tender stock on hand report to be supplied to tender Manager (MIM)
- Cape Town (DC) replenishment done twice weekly
- Weekly stock report presented 4x a month to Sales
- Possibly materials resource planning
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.