Our client based in Humansdorp is looking for an experienced a Butter Production Supervisor. This is an EE position.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Grade 12 / Std.10
- Have completed the SP2 dairy course or equivalent, ideally have 3 years supervisory experience in a dairy manufacturing environment.
- Be computer literate and ideally have attended supervision/leadership training.
- Experience in butter or other forms of dairy production will be an advantage.
- A sound practical knowledge of dairy processing and good manufacturing practices along with the ability to communicate well and motivate staff will be required for this position.
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will lead a high-performance team consisting of Operators and General Workers to produce and pack butter.
- Responsibilities include overseeing processes like butter churning, butter packing, CIP and stock control.
- The successful jobholder will be responsible for ensuring that company procedures are adhered to and that the daily KPI’s are achieved for example production volumes, yields, waste control and product quality.
- Further responsibilities include, coordinating staff, operating production equipment, training of subordinates, stock counting and to ensure proper record keeping is practiced.
- The jobholder will report to the production superintendent.
Please submit a certified copy of the original Senior Certificate, ID and relevant qualifications.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.