• Cutting and preparing meats for sale.
• Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
• Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
• Keeping records, budgets, and inventory.
• Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
• Negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers.
• Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls.
• Greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders or payments.
• Coordinating deliveries or order pickups.
• Education or food preparation or meat cutting experience.
• Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environments.
• Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts.
• Strong communication, task management, and customer service skills.
Negotiable and depending on experience.
• Email your CV to email@example.com
• Include Copy of your ID
• Ensure you use “Block man" as a reference in the subject field.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks.