• Matric / Senior Certificate
• A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
• At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role. This is non-negotiable.
• VIP Payroll Or similar system
• Must be a team player.
• Strong Ms Excel skills. This is non-negotiable.
• Have a positive attitude and strong people-skills.
• Highly detail orientated and organised.
• The ability to work independently
• Figures orientated
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities
• Ability to meet deadlines
• reliable transport – Visit to client sites
• support desk experience would be advantageous
• Will do a 3-month probation
• 9hrs per day working hrs
• Can do SARS payment arrangements
• File returns on efilling
• Do emp 201 and emp 501 recon
• be responsible for the full payroll function including calculating and entering data
• updating payroll and employee HR records
• preparing reports weekly that include summaries of earnings, tax
• support for online onboarding system – remotely and onsite.