Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Finance/Accounting - Payroll
The position is based in Erasmuskloof with a privately owned company in the agriculture industry.
• Manage the payroll function for all farm workers in the group.
• Collate payroll input documents from various pay points and review data for accuracy, compliance, and completeness. Follow up on outstanding information.
• Assist with month end payroll journals, reports & reconciliation.
• Maintain the integrity of the payroll system (VIP)
• Working knowledge of all payroll submissions
• Process bank statements on Pastel for the Debtors system
• Send statements
• Debtors reconciliations
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Passion for accounts, numerate, highly analytical
• High degree of attention to detail
• Excellent Excel skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Proactive individual, self-starter
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Bookkeeping or payroll certification
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org