A consultancy firm based in Cape Town is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. The ideal candidate must be experienced in paraplanning and have a desire to expand their skill set and learn the intricacies of mortgage administration. Minimum Requirements:
- Matric and a relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial services environment.
- At least three years’ experience in an admin-intensive role with exposure to paraplanning, insurance and / or investments.
- Experience with investment software and online platforms.
- Previously worked with high-net-worth individuals.
- Have worked at a recognised South African financial institution.
- Have experience working with financial planning software (Xplan, Spotlight, S.net, Morningstar, etc.).
- Possess strong customer service skills accompanied by impeccable telephonic and written skills
- Have a good understanding of compliance – FAIS and FICA.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to financial advisers based in the UK and South African offices.
- Ensuring client files and transactions are in line with compliance regulations.
- Executing investment analyses on various funds Preparing draft recommendations.
- Assisting with client queries, servicing, and administration requirements.
- Assisting with investment administration, processing of client applications, follow ups and amendments.
- Assisting with applications on lender portals, following up with lenders, valuations, etc.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 17 January 2022, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 3 February 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information