Finance/Accounting - Other Finance/Accounting
Matric plus Financial Qualification
Good knowledge of accounting systems as well as advanced MS Excel and Word Skills
Minimum 3 - 5 years financial accounting experience
Advanced excel skills
Ability to meet tight deadlines and attention to detail
Hours 9am to 6pm (3 days remote working and 2 days in office in Stellenbosch)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data & preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of Accruals and Prepayments
- Prepare Trial Balances
- Prepare annual Leasehold accounts and company accounts
- Liaison with external accountants and auditors when required to go through the auditing processes
- Extensive Liaison with clients
- Managing Year end surplus/deficit charges onto lessee accounts
- Bank Accounts Reconciliation
- Payable/Receivable regarding Supplier Invoices
- Monitor and Manage unpaid Supplier Invoices previously held on the system due to no funds
- Assist in Credit Controller in arrears chasing
- Producing draft budgets for the period (inc. 10 Year Plan) and processing approved budgets
- Suppliers Invoices processing
Join us on SOCIAL MEDIA or visit our WEBSITE for more information. See links below.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Visit our Website