Your role as a Senior Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development.
In this role, you will develop and coach high performing people and teams, leading, guiding and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services.
- As one of the largest audit practices, joining us will mean working with some fo the leading practitioners in the industry, for some of the leading organizations in the world both locally and globally as well as working towards a career goal that we will entirely shape together. ? Responsible for leading and competing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels.
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Contributing to the development and management of the Audit practice and also contributing to audit service line initiatives.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities. ? Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3 years of experience, preferably in a big-4 audit firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- A team player with a sense of humor
- 90 Day Tourist Schengen Visa will be required, work permits will be provided by the client