Our client, an innovative group of Accountants / Financial Managers is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of this position is to ensure salary processing and payments are timeous, compliant, correct, and consistent with policy and legislation in South Africa and Company rules.
- Payroll processing.
- Capturing correct employee information.
- Comply with internal controls for all our clients.
- Periodic figure reviews.
- Generate final bank and audit reports for the Payroll Manager to approve.
- Ensure that the calendar is maintained with regards to salary increases and other variables.
- Ensure that all benefits paid adhere to the Basic Conditions of Employment 1998 and the different collective bargaining agreements of the company.
- Run off cycle payroll as pre-determined when required.
- Run and analyse the payroll reports.
- Timeous and accurate payments of all 3rd party providers.
- Maintain master data in the system to ensure that all employee records and information are maintained in the database system.
- File monthly payroll processing information as per legislation.
- Monthly payroll tax submissions to SARS.
- Assist in tax year-end processing.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant qualification.
- Previous Payroll Administration experience.
- WCA registration and ROE knowledge will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of payroll taxes and SARS e-filing.
- Payspace knowledge would be to candidate’s advantage.
- Employment Equity knowledge would be to candidate’s advantage.
- ETI knowledge will be to candidate’s advantage.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
Area: Somerset West and surrounds.
Salary: R18 000 per month negotiable.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks' time, please consider your application unsuccessful.