Our client, a leader in the property management industry, is looking for a Migration Specialist to join their team in the Helderberg area.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-disciplined, and dedicated people’s person who are interested in property management and software solutions and have extensive rental experience and knowledge.
Our client’s software enables property managers to manage their property portfolio with one solution that seamlessly integrates all the functions of property management and accounting. It assists managing agents with their day-to-day work and responsibilities.
This support includes financial advice for best practice financial processes, best practice industry principals and better business management.
Our client is a fast-growing company which provides their staff members with constant new opportunities for growth once an individual is more familiar with the property management industry and with their clients.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Financial Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of 3 years previous financial work experience.
- Previous support experience would be advantageous.
- Fully bilingual.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Team player as well as being able to work independently.
- Responsible for solving customers cases through a variety of customer contact channels which include telephone, emails, and online meetings.
- Data migration of our client information from a previous financial system onto their financial system.
- Build client relationships while assisting them with queries.
- Updating system training documents.
- System training via zoom to ensure that customer users have adequate basic, intermediate, and advance system knowledge.
Customer Success Consultant:
- Analyze customer data to establish client’s usage of functionality and adoption of best practice processes.
- Engage client in customer success journey and consult with clients on specific system and rental business-related topics.
- Creating a culture of learning and establish dual accountability with the client.
- Managing the client’s progress and schedule follow-up consultations as required.
- Present bulk user-group training sessions covering numerous best practice processes.
- Evaluate and improve current processes and training infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Mitigate customer churn.
- Aid in product development.
- Sustain business growth by ensuring excellent customer experience.
- Customer Success Consultants must know the company’s products inside out. They are often called upon to provide support to clients to be able to provide additional training on their solutions.
- They may even help clients plan and understand the best ways to utilise their software on the customer’s business needs.
- The Customer Success Consultant is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Extensive operational rental management experience.
- Knowledge of rental legislation and laws.
- Proven ability to handle significant volume of data.
- Demonstrated verbal and written (email) skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Training and educational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Technical ability to understand software solution functionality.
- Must have a desire to keep up to date on technology trends, developments, and best practices.
- Must have a positive phone demeaner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Area: Helderberg area (Somerset West / Strand).
Market related salary offered (depending on experience).
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.