Thursday, 18 February 2021
Finance/Accounting - Other Finance/Accounting
Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London, Dublin, Astana, Moscow, Singapore and now SA.
We are looking for a Finance Clerk to take on various administrative tasks. Your main responsibilities will include keeping financial records, preparing bills and delivering high-quality customer service. We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. You should also be trustworthy and an excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
• Process bills, checks, receipts and other documents
• Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed
• Verify financial and other data (e.g. tax identification numbers)
• Monitor financial transactions
• Enter data and maintain updated records
• Assist with account reconciliations
• Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
• Report the status of accounts and discrepancies
• Proven experience as a Finance Clerk
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions
• Familiarity with financial regulations, i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and multitasking abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliability and strong work ethics