• Matric essential
• 3-4 years’ experience working in finance within a bank/cash environment in a corporate
organization/organ of state/public entity/public or private sector
Finance standard operating procedures and policies
Preparation of annual financial statements and financial reporting
Knowledge of cashbook management processes and procedures
Computer Literate - MS Office and Pastel/IQ
• Planning and execution
• Process invoices and credit notes for invoicing
• File all invoices, Requests for Debit/Credit Notes, statements, reconciliations, EFT’s monthly.
• Process creditor reconciliations, payments and resolve of queries.
• Process daily and monthly payments according to a payment schedule
• Prepare monthly general ledger journals.
• Perform cash book activities.
• Daily Cashbook & Deposits reconciliation
• Assist with preparation of cash-flow projections.
• Prepare Vat reconciliation for payment and file it on e-filling after proper approval.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the supervisor including asset Management
• General filing, administrative duties and archiving
• Maintain the payment database of all suppliers and ensure timeous payment to suppliers
• Manage resources (Human, Financial, Physical and Information).