Do you love being out and about, meeting new people? Do you want to write your own cheque on a monthly basis? Are you fantastic at convincing and does your negotiation skills know no bounds? Raise your hand because WE’RE HIRING!
It’s our mission to unleash the potential in our team, and we know that teams perform best when they are diverse and each individual feels that they belong. That’s why we want you to join us in the capacity of SME Regional Sales Representative. This role plays an integral part in our team, as you will ensure the business growth and client satisfaction throughout.
So, who are we and why would you want to join us?
We are a young, energetic, and passionate group of companies working in different industries, all focused on becoming market leader in our fields. Our fast-paced environment will positively challenge you and keep you engaged as you navigate through changing priorities and varying demands. We work smart, we work hard, but we have fun doing it!
Companies in our group include:
- LNDR – a lending solutions provider
- Cryosave – A bank for newborn stem cells
- APS – an outsourced call centre management company
What can we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Modern fit-for-purpose people practices.
- Working in a state-of-the-art tech building that includes access to on-site gym to help you grow your fitness as much as you do your brain.
- Two on-site restaurants that will have you inhaling aromas of mouth-watering lunchtime dishes, and freshly brewed coffee. At Fintech campus that’s just a part of the rhythm of the day.
Great, so who is a good fit?
A specialist with extensive knowledge in how to sell and building new SME networks. Someone who fully understands the Sales life-cycle, inclusive of client services and has unrivalled knowledge when it comes to our various SME lending products. The ideal candidate will also have an unsatiable hunger to write his/her own cheque and will be innovative in finding new ways to find customers and achieving targets.
You may be wondering, what does such a fantastic individual’s duties include?
- Create, negotiate, and close on sales opportunities to drive overall company revenue growth via phone, video conference, and in-person meetings;
- Design and do presentations to all prospective sources of clients in order to source new prospective clients;
- Collaborate with quoting, operations, quality and sales management to maximize revenue;
- Create forecasts, target customers, and customer growth plans;
- Clearly define sales goals along with a strong commitment to their execution;
- Create your own schedule for sales calls and the ability to work independently;
- Assist in company marketing efforts – direct sales programs, digital marketing campaigns;
- Build new customer relationships and the ability to turn cold calls into face-to-face meetings;
- Support our culture of continuous improvement by managing projects in a matter that advances our company’s ability to meet our strategic goals;
- Prospect and source new viable business deals in all business sectors for all the various lending products in the region;
- Assist prospective clients to complete the on-line application form;
- Ensure that applicants provide all the information required in order to process a loan application;
- Do after-care visits on all clients in order to ensure that they are on track and progressing well;
- Follow-up on clients who pay late or are in arrears;
- Design and implement promotional events in order to ensure good public relations and to source new business;
- Submit a daily Sales Call Report to Head Office;
- Submit a monthly Sales Report to Head Office indicating sales calls made and deals approved and disbursed;
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Executive Management.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Entrepreneurial mind-set (must be able to work independently);
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to network;
- An established network of clients and ability to prospect for new business;
- Innovative in finding new ways to market and obtain clients;
- Unrivalled sales ability;
- Ability to apply tenacity;
- Effective planning, organising and time management skills;
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job is
- Computer literate with knowledge in Excel, Word and MS Suite;
- Grade 12;
- Diploma in Sales Management or similar field;
- 3 years+ Sales experience in the financial services field;
- 1 years+ Client Services experience;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.