A client in the Financial Services is seeking to hire an Accountant.
- Processing and/or review of loan contract details and schedules on the Loan Management System.
- Verifying Loan Management System details against signed contract details to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor all banking activities and reconcile all transactions relating to the Credit Control, Legal and Finance Departments
- Reconciling the output of the Debtors Control sub ledger as per the loan management system against our bank statement (disbursement and collections recons).
- Daily, weekly and monthly follow ups with the Credit Control, Legal and Finance Departments regarding bank recons
- Identify and resolve all discrepancies with the relevant Departments
- Ensure the closure and completion of all outstanding items
- Reconciling information from loan management reports to Banking system
- Provide feedback to the Finance and Credit Control Department on how to improve on internal controls and identify areas where risk relating to reconciling and recording of data can be minimised
- Prepare monthly audit reports and monthly schedules of account balance status
- Reconciling payments to ensure the account system reflects the correct transactions
- Responding to client queries
- Settlement calculation preparation
- Liaising with sales team to resolve client requests
- Assisting the Finance team to reconcile the loan book on a weekly basis.
- Other Ad hoc office duties