To assist and coorindinate the full resouring function within Resourcing.
Demonstrated primary point of contact for end to end resourcing assignment activities
• Effectively and efficiently coordinates, advises and supports all aspects of resourcing.
• Ensures that all resourcing administration procedures and systems are set up, administered and utilized effectively
• To participate in experienced hires activities
• Resourcing data analysis and reporting of statistics
• Ensures that resourcing processes, policies and systems are understood and implemented by employees in the BU’s and in the relevant resourcing team(s).
• Give input into and/or assist with the selection, design and implementation of assessment tools.
• Provide input into and influence line managers to appoint, place and promote according to the organisation’s EE / transformation plans.
• Ratify Competency-Based Interview questionnaires and ensure that they are aligned with the organisational standard.
• Build internal and external networks with HR BU
Partner, line managers and service providers and ensure relevance and credibility of the resourcing service provided.
• Ensure talent compliance with all relevant legislation.
• Delivering high performance – demonstrated ability to coach and give feedback is essential.
• Passion for the brand and for customers - with the ability to change views and influence decisions and behaviour is essential.
• Connecting people – building relationships with stakeholders and working well within a team.
• Personal effectiveness – the ability to work under pressure and to work independently.
• Planning and Organizing – establishes clear objectives and priorities and is able to align these to BU strategies and objectives.
• Leading Transformation:
- is able to create new and imaginative approaches to work
- is the trusted advisor and mindful change agent
• Merchant Mindset – an understanding of the commercial environment the bank and BU’s operate in.
- Relevant university degree in Business
- Demonstrated, traceable experience in Resourcing within a corporate environment
- 5 years Coordinating/ adminstrative function in resourcing within a corporate
- System knowledge
Excellent communication and people skills
• Talent strategy execution
• Conceptual and innovative sourcing competencies
• Demonstrated relationship building and networking skills
• In-depth industry understanding and –knowledge
• Negotiation Skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to present at senior management and executive level
• Personal Maturity
• Customer Focus
• Living the Brand
• Analyses and Decision-Making
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Getting things done
• Taking ownership
• Business Excellence
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link