The successful incumbent will be responsible in ensuring all data information is secure, organized
and available on request when data is needed to ensure informed decisions needs to be made. The
incumbent will work closely with various stakeholders within the organization to understand the
company’s data and to plan the goals of the database.
• Experience in the capacity of a Senior Database Administrator.
• Experience in Cloud Hyperscalers (Oracle OCI, AWS & Azure) advantageous
• Core Database Administration: administration, maintenance, performance tuning, security, backup and recovery, high availability
• Experience with Oracle Data Guard (DG) , Oracle Real Application Cluster(RAC )
• Unix and PL/SQL scripting knowledge advantageous
• Experience in Oracle's Engineered Systems, Oracle Exadata, Oracle SuperCluster advantageous
• Experience in Platform & Database Migrations
• A solid understanding of Core Database Administration
• Experience in designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions:
• Oracle RAC and Oracle Data Guard
• Experience in database migrations, and administration on multiple platforms
• A solid understanding of Windows , Unix/Linux, Solaris Operating Systems
• Solid understanding of Oracle Rman backup and recovery.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link