Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sector Specialist ICT.
- An academic qualification in business, engineering, and/or finance related to infrastructure investment.
- Postgraduate qualification in the relevant degrees listed below:
- Development Studies
- Sustainable Development or Development Finance
- 7+ years’ experience in the preparation of investment solutions.
- Registration with a relevant Sectoral Professional Body
- Must be able to apply risk analysis to an investment scenario.
- Knowledge of sector legislation on a country specific or international level.
- Translate business objectives into practical and prioritized action plans.
- Provide sectoral advice to the company and its clients.
- Adapt processes and procedures to meet customers’ needs.
- Set challenging goals that will have an impact on the business.
- Organize, prioritize and schedule tasks to be performed within a budget.
- Make well thought financial decisions after analysing their impact on the organization.
- Take the lead in sensitive negotiation situations.