Our client is currently seeking for a Member experience Manager who will be responsible for providing strategic direction for the Business Unit on member/client management, creating an omnichannel experience effectively services member needs, provides straightforward and accessible member information delivers a segmented end-to-end member experience in line with best practice.
Shaping member experience strategy and best practice interventions
- Assist the fund in understanding the underlying experiences, needs and sentiment of each segment of members
- Leverage member data in a meaningful way to support insights which shape the strategy and enable best preparation of members for the milestone of retirement in a convenient and straightforward way
- Re-design/re-engineer the existing member engagement and interaction processes to deliver moments of truth at each stage of the member journey (i.e. onboarding, life events, pre-retirement, post retirement)
- Work with the pension administration areas of Fund to implement the above
- Develop a customised member education strategy recognising that members have differing information needs and communication preferences depending on their stage of the journey and learning style
- Develop proactive and segmented member support and tailored communication
- Shape communication content and material with Communications team to ensure member segments receive proactive and specialist advice at key points of their journey and that HR representatives are well informed and their needs accurately identified
- Deliver on member’s service channel preferences to ensure that members receive support and communication that suits their segment needs.
- Liaise with Communication team to ensure that communication strategies enable the above and package simple, relevant and accessible content at affordable cost and in line with brand guidelines
- Provides expert advice and guidance to the Funds Executives and the Pension Administration leadership team on shaping, enhancing and delivering a positive member experience as per segmented needs
- Pro-actively develop and maintain a wide-range of external contacts in order to obtain/exchange information, identify environmental change which may impact on the business, establish best practices subsequently taking appropriate actions to maintain/enhance competitive advantage
- Manage planning of resource requirements, ensure sufficient capable resources are in place to meet service delivery demands, maintaining the effective and efficient capability of the department.
- Build a high performing team where the best people are deployed in the right roles and deliver against strategy.
- Ensure that all employees are motivated, developed.
Annual Budgets / Financial Management
- Manage the Member Experience budget and ensure communications targets are achieved on time and within budget.
- Compile and gain budget approval (with support of the Board of trustees) in line with policy guidelines.
- Manage costs against guidelines and ensure alignment of expenditure with the budget.
- Honour’s Degree in business administration, management studies, or in a related discipline
- Registered with professional bodies - where applicable
- At least 8 years job-related experience, which should include at least 3 years’ experience at a strategic leadership level.
- Solid professional experience required in producing digital content and written communications for targeted audiences
- Solid professional experience required in customer segmentation, shaping customer experiences and producing digital content and written communications for targeted audiences
Should you meet the above requirements, please upload your CV onto our website www.hslabour.co.za. [CV’S VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED]
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through background screening
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.