We are looking for CA(SA) for a Lease Administrator position in the Fourways area. This will be on a 3 month Contract.
The Lease Administrator will work within a team that is responsible for the entry of abstracts (summary of critical Land & Tenant Lease provisions) through the Oracle Double-Blind Entry Process. This position is responsible for the accuracy of all data and financial information entered. The incumbent will perform other
duties such as resolution of queries on Ground and Tenant Leases, and maintenance of records.
The Lease Administrator must be a highly focused and driven individual, with a meticulous eye for details, proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, and challenged to hit high performance targets that are set to meet project deadlines.
- Chartered Accountant
- At least 3-5 years Lease Administrator experience with people management responsibilities.
- Experience in Revenue assurance
- Experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable preferred
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs like Oracle and Microsoft Excel is critical
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- The incumbent must be flexible as there may be occasions that require working beyond the standard working week to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
- Payment and Billing data entry into Excel before Oracle Entry.
- Entry of Ground Lease and Tenant Abstracts into Oracle.
- Prepare master list of all landlords and Tenants.
- Work closely with Legal and Property/Acquisitions teams to ensure open lines of communication exist to promote expeditious resolution of issues delaying lease abstraction and payment processing.
- Receive, review and process requests for term and payment changes including but not limited to new leases and amendments.
- Coordinate with Finance and other teams on monthly closings to prepare and provide all required month-end reports, quarterly reports and any other ado reports that may be required from time to time.
- Perform month-end closing processes related to Oracle, Property, Accounts Payable and General
- Ledger modules.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure prompt update and input of new colocations into the
- Oracle system.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To apply please click on the "apply" button and you will be redirected to another site. For more information contact us on email@example.com