Our client is a dynamic financial services organisation, seeking a new candidate to be responsible for the growth and expansion of our business as a Financial Advisor.
The primary focus of the position relates to sales in our Medical Aid division; however, our unique holistic offering provides exciting opportunities across multiple categories, platforms and providers. We furthermore provide Financial Advisors with continuous leads enabling the Advisor to build a growing practice.
• Identifying the financial needs of clients and / or leads and providing recommendations and advice;
• Converting provided leads into sales;
• Identifying new business opportunities;
• Attracting new clients through various methods of prospecting, including cold calling;
• Reviewing clients’ complete financial portfolio and identifying cross-selling opportunities;
• Achieve Medical Aid sales targets;
• Manage client profiles;
• Attend to clients’ annual reviews;
• Client retention and continuous service;
• Submit weekly production reports.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
• Regulatory Exams (RE5), preferable;
• Minimum Grade 12 (NQF5 or similar qualification would be beneficial);
• If no Regulatory Examination certificate has been obtained (and candidate has not acted in a Financial Advisory capacity previously), then minimum 3 years’ Healthcare Benefit experience is non-negotiable (subject to fit and proper checks);
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience - previous sales experience in the financial services and / or medical scheme’s industry;
• Computer literate especially pertaining to Excel and Microsoft Office;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Outgoing, professional and presentable;
• Motivated, independent and energetic;
• Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle – non-negotiable;
• Fit and proper to be registered on the FSCA Representative Register.
• Company Laptop will be provided; • Start-up Fee for the first 4 months; • After first 4 months start-up fee will taper down to cover benefits such as medical aid etc.;
• Commission (Recurring);
• Petrol Allowance;
• Medical Aid subsidy;
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link