A leader in its industry is currently seeking for a HC Administrator to join their team.
The main function of this role is to assist the Human Capital department in implementing people management practices, provide administrative support, coordinate payroll activities and participate in delivery of end-to-end Human Capital services.
The successful applicant duties include but is not limited to:
Administer the Payroll
- Maintain Payroll data accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all documentation is accurately completed.
- Coordinate and maintain new engagements and terminations on the Payroll & HC system in accordance with standard procedure.
- Capture and maintain accurate employee data with respect to benefits, leave & movements on payroll, based on supporting information received.
- Coordinate payroll activities.
- Check that statutory deductions are processed, in accordance with requirements.
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll information on a monthly basis.
- Send out month end reports to internal and external clients, as scheduled.
- Process monthly and bi-annual SARS declaration and third-party payments in accordance with procedure.
- Process incentives related payroll accurately and in accordance with stipulated procedure.
- Responsible for the HC/Payroll system, providing appropriate advice to employees on Payroll related issues as required.
Provide Human Resource Administrative Support
- Ensure that the onboarding process is adhered to with reference to new employee appointments.
- Maintain the life cycle of employees on the HC system according to stipulated procedures, achieving up to date, accurate information at all times.
- Track and monitor leave records against supporting documentation in compliance with procedure, producing accurate statistical information on leave liability, as required.
- Maintain and update HR filing system (manual and electronic), achieving accurate, up to date information.
- Complete all administration related to issues such as Disciplinary Hearings, Grievances and CCMA matters in the prescribed format and according to standard procedure.
- Provide information and advisory services to employees by answering any benefits related queries in accordance with relevant policy and procedure.
- Support the HR Team with daily administrative duties and projects where required
- Follow up to ensure that 3rd party payments and other ad hoc invoices are processed accurately and timeously.
- Track and ensure all HC service providers have signed contracts in place and filed accurately.
Assist with Recruitment and Selection
- Co-ordinate recruitment & selection process.
- Maintain the recruitment system, achieving up to date, accurate information on the system at all times.
- Arrange interviews and assessments timeously.
- Conduct risk assessment checks on candidates.
Complete Performance Management administration
- Assist with performance management administration.
- Follow up on the submission of personal development plans, performance contracts and reviews.
- Accountable for the performance management system dealing with system issues and providing advice on its functionality.
- Produce necessary analytics as and when needed
Provide Learning and Development administrative support
- Maintain the learning and development system, achieving up to date, accurate information on the system at all times.
- Produce accurate statistics on training information, meeting stipulated time frames.
- Update training information every month based on supporting documentation received.
- Take ownership of the learning and development system dealing with system issues and providing advice on its functionality.
- Assist with statutory reporting..
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in human capital environment
- Advanced excel skills and Payroll experience required
- Sage Vip experience would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Employment Equity Act
- Working knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Working knowledge of Labour Relations Act
- Basic knowledge of HC policies and procedures
- Knowledge of recruitment tools and techniques
Should you meet the above requirements, please upload your CV onto our website www.hslabour.co.za. [CV’S VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED]
The full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will be required to go through assessments, background and vetting processes if shortlisted .
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.