- Professional affiliation preferred (CA (SA), CIMA, SAIPA)
- 7+ Years experience in Construction / Mechanical/Electrical contracting or Engineering industry.
- Experience with contract financial management – not negotiable.
- Experience with RIB CCS Buildsmart an advantage.
- Strong financial presentation and management skills
- Skilled with excel for data manipulation and analysis such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Experience supporting and balancing the needs of multiple contracts at once
- Establish and lead the project control function supporting multiple Contracts within the Project portfolio
- Ensure contract cost control and risk assessment with responsibilities for both internal and external reporting
- Prepares and manages project specific deliverables related to financial or contractual requirements
- Provides reporting and analysis, financial understanding, and business perspective on a variety of financial and operational issues related to the financial health and execution of the project
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.