Finance Manager | Johannesburg – Gauteng
Salary: R50-60K CTC
Please Submit: Updated MS Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History Incl Current; Current Salary P/M; Recent semi-professional head and shoulders photograph of yourself
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for Finance Manager for a senior level position based in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Matric, Degree in Finance & Related Certifications
- Drivers License and Own Vehicle
- Minimum 5 years in a finance manager / supervisor role
- Computer Literate
- Managing a finance team
- Responsible for the Full Finance function including monthly Management Accounts, Stats and Group reporting.
- Responsible for Monthly Forecasts, year-end and Annual Budgets.
- Responsible for the Annual external Audit & Budgets
- Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts and investigate ways to improve profitability
- Responsible for Finance, Tax, Treasury, IT, Risk, HR/Payroll F&I (Finance & Insurance) departments.
- Responsible for the Daily DOC review which includes Sales, Margins, Inventory & ageing, Debtors & ageing and Daily Cash Flow management process
- Responsible for All Treasury functions including the relationships with the Banks.
- Responsible for all Stock – weekly stock audits and resulting variance action plans.
- Responsible for all Assets and the associated Risk Mitigation in relation to Insurance.
- Responsible for all Tax related Matters and the relationship with SARS.
- Assist the Training and Payroll departments.
- Responsible for Pension/Provident discussions, reviews and feed-back sessions.
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts - www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.