My Client is looking for a very talented Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term and trusting relationships with their clients. Their clients are all top-tier businesses with large budgets and huge potential for growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned clients, they will develop and grow business from existing clients and actively seek new growth opportunities within their client base. Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their client base. They will oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements, client relationship management, and maximizing long-term profit.
They believe in providing their clients with the best service possible and as such ensuring that their clients are happy and well looked after. It’s a key objective of the role.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Must have 3 – 5 years experience working as an Account Manager or similar
- Must have completed Matric and a 3-year BCom related qualification
- Must have 2 – 3 years financial services experience
- It would be advantageous for the candidate to possess experience in:
- B2C sales and marketing
- Performance marketing
- Call center lead management
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts of campaigns to all stakeholders and report internally on account status
- Monitor lead volumes, lead quality and overall campaign performance.
- Promote the product, upsell services and products within the brand image by promoting value creation whilst delivering an optimal customer experience
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our offering and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Regular monitoring of client call center performance, i.e., must be able to perform regular call assessments and run incentives with client call centres to boost productivity skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financial/Commercial – understanding of financial metrics including profit and loss
- Good understanding of excel
- Relationship Management and experience managing Projects
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the business