• 2 Years Client Services experience, preferably in Private Wealth Management
• Hard working
• Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
• Capability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Awareness of anti-money laundering and know your client/due diligence requirements
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link