Change Management Consultant provides change management expertise and support to realise business
transformation objectives. The role incumbent applies best practice Change Management techniques and
methodologies that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance to ensure solutions are
successfully implemented, meet client and business requirements to increase benefit realization, value
creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
• Execute any level of change in a structured approach with the ability to speak to the phase of
change, the ROI, the standard tools and templates.
• Map and understand how multiple simultaneous changes are affecting employees in your
organization, through valuable data and a high-level view, in order to boost performance and
improvement. This includes a map of the Change impact per business area.
• Execute on multiple projects at the same time, while ensuring change agility, and change stamina in
all our employees
• Assess the scope of the change, including: Scale, amount of people and gradient (gradual or radical
change) and execute plans on time – in budget and with excellence
• Assess the readiness of the organization impacted by the change
• Design a communication plan that addresses the needs of employees at different levels, catering for
different information needs
• Conduct coaching and manager training for change management
• Develop training requirements based on the skills, knowledge and behaviors necessary to implement
• Develop sponsor activities and sponsor roadmaps
• Identify, understand and manage resistance throughout the organization.
• Conduct data collection, feedback analysis and corrective action- Employee involvement
• Implement success measures - evaluate successes and failures and identify process changes for the
- 4+ Years Working Experience managing large scale change projects
- Certified Change Management Qualification e.g. Prosci
- Degree and Hons. Degree in Industrial Psychology and certification in Change Management programme
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Please check your email. It looks like you haven't verified your account yet. Here's what you're missing out on:
Didn't receive the link? Resend Verification Link