The purpose of the successful incumbent is to create and maintain cloud infrastructure and platforms for the business. It is to merge daily tasks involved in the development, quality control and integration of software development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to create brainstorming cloud designs and create solutions
• Maintain confidential data over cloud
• Ensuring compatibility across different platforms
• Develop and implement cloud monitoring strategies
• Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure
• Find and analyse new ways of automation
• Use automated configuration tools.
• Maintain web-based applications
• Deploy web-based applications.
• Ability to implement continuous integration and deployment (CI & CD) with Azure DevOps
• Continuous integration and delivery (design, configure and operate)
• Implement and monitor Microsoft Azure solutions
• Automate deployment and configure systems and components.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft certified Azure Developer Associate
• AZ-203: Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect expert
• AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
• AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
• Experience with Databases SQL and NoSQL
• Experience with event HUBS, Service Bus.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
• Virtual networks, including communication with on-premises networks.
• At least 4 years’ worth of hands-on software development experience with C# or related
• Familiar with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Data Integration
• Degree or higher diploma
• At least 6 years or more experience as a Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link