Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their dynamic and energetic team.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Potentially on the path to completing your Honours Degree.
- 2 to 3 years solid training/experience in the industry (pref worked at another accounting firm).
- Manage client correspondence.
- VAT and PAYE submissions.
- Monthly management account support.
- SARS e-Filing, submissions and correspondence.
- Annual financial (not essential, but beneficial).
- General file support.
- Manage and review clerical work.
- Software experience with Caseware & Xero.
General Characteristics & Soft Skills:
- Self-motivated and driven to launch your career?
- Personal development is a huge priority for you?
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and willing to go the extra mile?
- Works well with others?
- Independent, but willing to learn?
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.