FMCG concern is seeking a qualified financial accountant to ensure that the trial balance is accurate and complete. Responsibilities:
- Posting the relevant month end Journals
- Making sure the correct intercompany contracts at the correct prices and tonnages are used.
- Ensuring that Safex, the hedges and the forex is correctly allocated.
- Analysis of the GOCM income statement
- Preparation of the GOCM balance sheet recons
- Review of all GOCM creditors
- Review of all the Nasrec site stock count, procedures, stock gain loss analysis and stock reporting.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Relevant qualifications
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Extensive knowledge in IFRS and taxation.
- A good understanding on Safex , Hedges and Forex.
- Maintaining and creating processes and controls around the management of stock.
- Experience in and manufacturing and FMCG environment
- Management of a finance team including creditors and stock.