Our client is looking for a highly skilled, motivated and dedicated individual who would like to be part of the team.
Purpose of the job:
Performs accurate and timeously updating and reconciling of supplier accounts.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Process all valid and approved creditor invoices to the correct branch and department;
- Accurate capturing of verified invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment on time and accurately to creditors;
- Perform 3-way match prior to processing and paying creditor invoices;
- Preparation of monthly creditor reconciliations for payment;
- Resolve supplier queries timeously and escalate when necessary;
- Notify of price increases;
- Notify of contract renewals;
- Agree invoice to rates per signed contracts;
- Maintenance of the supplier database;
- Maintain daily accurate filing;
- Completion of supplier application forms;
- Obtains relevant documents from supplier, like BEE certificate & bank account details etc.
- Ensures all processes are followed;
- Assists creditors supervisor when and where necessary;
- Various ad-hoc tasks from time to time.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Minimum 5 years relevant Accounts Payable experience;
- National Bookkeeping Diploma or other relevant qualification beneficial;
- Experience with working with multiple ERP systems;
- SAGE X3 experience beneficial;
- Good excel, word and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately and deliver quality outputs;
- Strong service delivery ethic;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and relationship-building skills;
- Has a continuous improvement mindset;
- Must be willing to take on additional work and multi-task.