A highly reputable Assurance, Accounting and Consulting firm is seeking to employ an Audit Senior or Audit Supervisor to their offices in Centurion.
This firm is experiencing rapid growth and is on the lookout for an audit professional to join on a senior level with the intention to remain in assurance. More senior candidates will also be considered, and alternative joining options are open to discussion.
The ideal candidate must be a have completed SAICA articles and have at least 3 years of audit experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letters, etc.).
- Propose and finalise audit opinions.
- Audit assignment budget planning and management.
- Monitoring and evaluation of performance in relation to budget.
- Conduct full audit file reviews and related reports to ensure the relevant files are ready for sign-off.
- Perform tax return reviews.
- Manage resourcing and plotting of staff members on audit engagements.
- Work allocations as required by individual audit assignments.
- Ensure audit planning documentation is completed.
- Approve time-sheets.
- Perform billings and manage WIP.
- Performance management of staff members including, continuously providing feedback to staff.
- Provide technical assistance to staff members (where required).
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in accounting or related finance degree.
- AGA(SA), PA(SA) or CA(SA) designation or eligible will be a positive.
- Completed SAICA articles.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS for SME's, IFRS, ISA, and taxation.
- Experience with CaseWare.
- Initiative / pro-activity.
- Team leadership.
- Ability to develop talent.
- Adherence to principles and values.
- Writing and reporting skills.
- Information gathering and problem analysis skills.
- Able to demonstrate and exercise sound judgment skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Quality and detail orientation.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work and cope under pressures and deal with setbacks.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Results driven and able to achieve work goals and objectives.
- R300,000 to R540,000 pa, negotiable on experience.